27.2.11

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

Had the chance to hang-out with my old friends. Though we were not complete, this bunch was more than enough to keep me ROFL :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

I met them in a computer rental shop whose owner also became our friend and my mentor. We started as playmates (not that kind of playmates, ok?), had a lot of sweet exchanges of trash talking, competed to become the best player, made a clan to challenge other shops (we were a decent clan) and we had our time... until some of us outgrew playing and decided to give reality more time, including me.

It's been 10 years now but it seems we're still the same. We just got old.

The thin guy actually has a health problem but he's the funniest. He was the one who told me that you don't need a good face to get the girls, just have character and be funny.

Photobucket


I was laughing so hard while taking these shots.


Photobucket


Photobucket

:)

No comments: